DescriptionWhen The Going Gets Even Tougher... Another wolf! Your magic sword cleaves him mid-snarl, and he drops in a fur-pile at your feet. There's a slime-ball conjurer just out of reach who'll keep summoning these slobbering missiles until your sword arm drops off. Unless you can figure out a way to get at him. When you put Mangar out to pasture, all you really wanted was a bottomless mug and an ace up your sleeve. So what are you doing out here in the gnarly wilderness, knee-deep in wolf meat, itching to put an arrow through the Adam's apple of some spell-caster? It must be your Destiny. 50% Bigger Than Bard's Tale - More animated color monsters--over 100 kinds of monsters in all. - Dozens of new spells--79 in all. - 25 dungeon levels. - 6 entire cities. - A vast wilderness to explore. - A bank and casino. - More strategy in melee encounters--the weapons and spells you choose depend on the enemy's range. - Summon and name monsters to become a permanent part of your party. - A Sage to give you clues. - Six different guilds for saving games. - Optional use of Bard's Tale characters. Bard's Tale experience not required.
- Name: The Bard's Tale II: The Destiny Knight - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Interplay, Electronic Arts
- Official Release Date: 1986
- Franchise: Bard's Tale
- Genre: Role-Playing > Western-Style
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
- Product ID: 1-55543-304-9
- Item Code: 14633013122
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!