DescriptionStrike it rich as the newest contestant in the hottest word-association game, $100,000 PYRAMID! Hours of entertainment will be provided as you race against time to identify the objects and categories from the clues provided. Match wits against the computer or with up to 3 other players as you try to answer the puzzles before your time runs out! Win the first round and enter the coveted "winners circle" for a crack at the grand prize of 100,000 dollars! A one, two or four player game. Think you can take the heat? Try this one for starters. The clues to the category: - A boiled lobster. - A blazing bonfire. - The exciting computer version of the $100,000 Pyramid. The category? Things that are Hot, Red Hot!
- Name: The $100,000 Pyramid - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Box Office Software
- Official Release Date: 1988
- Franchise: The $100000 Pyramid
- Genre: Miscellaneous > Trivia / Game Show
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!