DescriptionWhat is a fantasy action adventure? It is a real-time animated action game that lets you develop your player's skill and power, like a fantasy game, and presents you with a large world in which to travel, complete with traps and puzzles, as in an adventure game. Your mission is to retrieve the enchanted Sword of Kadash, which is being kept under guard at the ominous Fortress of the Dragon. The guards are of the ferocious type, unpredictable and deadly. During your search you'll meet with strange creatures and devious traps, magnificent treasures and cursed objects. It is up to you to successfully deal with each of your encounters--good or bad. For use with keyboard or joystick. Sword of Kadash was designed and programmed on the Apple II by Chris Cole, dynamix, and programmed on the Commodore 64 by Kevin Ryan, dynamix.
- Name: Sword of Kadash - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Dynamix, Penguin Software
- Official Release Date: 1984
- Genre: Role-Playing > Action RPG
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!