DescriptionIt's the stock car race of the century! A screaming, flat-out, coast-to-coast, non-stop 5000-mile drag--and you're bumper-to-bumper with the world's top stockers! The roar of that fuel-injected V-8 is music to your ears as your 2-speed street machine hurtles down the highways, byways, and backroads of the South, from Florida all the way to sunny California. You're racing the clock, so push that pedal to the metal. But stay alert for sirens--the smokies are hot on your tail, and with three tickets, you're out of the race! Look out for slow-moving cars and trucks; a crash can really slow you down. But lay some scratch in low gear, and you'll be off again in a shot! Listen to those tires screech as you fly through hairpin turns, burning rubber all the way. But keep an eye on that fuel gauge, and tank up every chance you get--it's a long walk between gas stations! It'll be tough to keep your cool when the pace gets hot and heavy. But remember: no guts, no glory!
- Name: Stocker - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Pacific Dataworks, Capcom
- Official Release Date: 1988
- Genre: Racing > Arcade > Automobile
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!