DescriptionSgt Slaughter wants you--but only if you've got the guts to wrestle the meanest, toughest, ugliest wrestlers in town and the street-smarts to be a wheeling, dealing wrestling manager. March into the ring and try all of the Sarge's favorite moves--like a killer KO punch, a brutal body slam, or a ferocious flying pin. You can even throw your opponent over the ropes and fight outside the ring! Fight the ugly mugs in the league one by one and work your way through the ranks. Win, and you'll pick up a little combat pay and close ranks on a championship payoff. Lose, and you're likely to get Sgt Slaughter's dishonorable discharge. Outside the ring, change roles and become a cunning, worldly-wise manager. Bid for the best wrestler you can afford in Sgt Slaughter's Auction House. Then take him to one of the wrestling joints in town. If he's green, you'll have to start him off in a sleazy gym. If and when he's good enough, he'll be a headliner at the high-class Main Arena for the championship! Sgt Slaughter wants you to be all you can be in this complete professional wrestling simulation. Features: - Five different wrestling tycoons; buy and trade wrestlers in Sgt Slaughter's Auction House. - Four wrestling arenas--from the sleaziest gym to the Main Arena where champions are made. - Fast action and zany moves bring the wild world of professional wrestling to your home computer. - Superb graphics and animation bring computer wrestling to life in the only complete wrestling simulation available.
- Name: Sgt Slaughter's Mat Wars - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Beam Software, Mindscape
- Official Release Date: 1989
- Genre: Sports > Individual > Combat > Wrestling
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!