DescriptionAnd now...the next exciting episode of humanoids in space! How did you, a regular at Joe's Bar in Upper Sandusky, Ohio, end up on a Martian moon? Can you prevent the hideous space creature from abducting the naked heiress? Why does scratch 'n' sniff #2 smell so familiar? How many uses can you find for a rubber hose? Is it easy to remove a brass bikini? Is it hard to outsmart a robotoid sumo wrestler? Can you stop the Leather Goddesses' fiendish plan to turn all Earthlings into sex slaves? Learn the answers to these burning questions in LEATHER GODDESSES OF PHOBOS, Infocom's racy spoof of 1930's pulp fiction. But first, a word from our sponsor: Why put up with only one playing mode, when you can have three! That's right, three! So whether your tastes run to Tame, Suggestive, or Lewd, LEATHER GODDESSES OF PHOBOS can satisfy you!
- Name: Leather Goddesses of Phobos - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Infocom
- Official Release Date: 1986
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!