DescriptionSun-bathed beaches from San Diego to Sydney are yours to conquer, as you challenge heavy-hitting volleyball superstars in world championship style competitions. From the opening serve to match point, the sand-blasting never stops. And to survive each grueling round, you must spike, crush, block and make daredevil returns. Timing and positioning are critical in this slam-fest, complete with aces, kills, digs and the dreaded hammer spike. Teamwork is crucial as well, since up to four players can compete at once. So hold nothing back, and bury your opponents in the sand. Because if your tandem wins three matches, you're qualified for the next big tournament, the next enormous challenge. But lose and you'll be just another couple of beach bums, washed-up like a pile of seaweed!
- Name: Kings of the Beach - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Official Release Date: 1989
- Genre: Sports > Team > Volleyball
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!