DescriptionFormula One racing is recreated in detail in this simulation. You can drive a McLaren, Ferrari or Williams car, each with different qualities, around the real-life Formula One circuits including Monaco, Suzuka and the original Hockenheim circuit characterized by long straights. Rival drivers also have their own styles and strengths, and to win the World Championship you will have to master these. Pitstop timing and planning is crucial as well, although only tires are changed in late-1980s F1.
- Name: Grand Prix Circuit - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Distinctive Software Inc., Accolade
- Official Release Date: 1988
- Franchise: Grand Prix Racing
- Genre: Racing > Simulation > Automobile
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!