DescriptionA magical mystery with a vengeance! Take the part of a feuding medieval wizard and slug it out, spell for a spell with an amazingly cunning computer opponent. All the vast power of your computer has been focused into the provision of a devilishly cunning artificial intelligence, which can make rational decisions faster than you can press the fire button! And it's after you! Have you got what it takes to measure up in combat, the magical way? There are no rules to learn, except that anything goes - and probably will! Get him before he gets you! Move through the stunningly illustrated world of middle age England and fight it out with your computer in this unrivaled game of skill and cunning. May the best wizard win.
- Name: Feud - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Binary Design, Mastertronic
- Official Release Date: 1987
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!