DescriptionRun Your Own Space Program It's the next 50 years of space development - with you in charge. Raising the money. Constructing the space stations. Exploring the planets. And paying off the bank. A Game of Skill and Strategy Combine 39 different modules into an infinite variety of stations. Shuttleports. Chemical Labs. Construction Plants. Will you invest in new technology or go for the quick buck? Make the right decisions and your empire could extend to Pluto. A Great Simulation The game is based on NASA's plans for the next 50 years of space exploration. The technologies and economic models are under development now. You may learn something even NASA doesn't know. Great Game Depth - Seven different game scenarios - all replayable. - Each scenario lasts from 2-40 hours. Hundreds of hours of game play! - Take on your computer - or up to three more human players. - EOS library includes facts and details about every planet and moon in the Solar System! Reading Between The Lines. Profits are the mother's milk of the space industry. Develop new products. Set your prices. Advertise. Make alliances - or sabotage the competition. And don't believe everything you read. Columbus Would Be Jealous Get ahead by sending probes or manned missions to 8 planets and 34 moons of the Solar System. Just make sure you get there before your competition. Explore Advanced Technology To build cities in space, you'll have to develop the technology for mining the moon - and moving the ore. Nobody said plundering the resources of space would be easy.
- Name: Earth Orbit Stations - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Official Release Date: 1987
- Genre: Strategy > Management > Business / Tycoon
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!