DescriptionIt's 1941. Perhaps the most critical point in World War II. The War's outcome could go either way. You're the pilot of a World War II dive bomber armed with machine guns and torpedoes. They've sent you aboard the huge aircraft carrier, the HMS Ark Royal. With one mission in mind. Sink the most feared, most powerful German battleship on the high seas. The Bismarck. Inside the cockpit, there're real time controls, gauges, and switches. Maybe you should take a few practice missions before undertaking your fateful flight to the Bismarck. Any good at reading maps? Use your navigation map to monitor intelligence reports concerning enemy locations and to create your own "flight plan." You decide whether to rescue your aircraft carrier under siege, or proceed straight ahead for the Bismarck. Feeling the pressure? Feel the beads of sweat pouring down your forehead? It's getting hot in that cockpit isn't it? Now's not the time to relax. Ready the guns. There're enemy U-Boats, E-Boats, mine fields, and fighter planes bent on making fish food of you and the HMS Ark Royal. But when the final moment of reckoning comes, and you've got the Bismarck dead-center in your sights, you'll know what to do. No, not turn off the computer. Fire one, laddie, fire one! - A real-life torpedo bomber design puts you in the pilot seat on a mission to sink the feared German battleship, the Bismarck. - Simulated take-offs, landings and enemy gun-fire. - Fire from the cockpit or tail gunner position to shoot down relentless enemy fighters, deadly U-boats, E-boats and mine fields. - Monitor intelligence and "position reports" with your navigation map. - Play individually or with a friend. DIVE BOMBER. Another intensely fun game from U.S. Gold.
- Name: Dive Bomber - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Acme Animation Inc., U.S. Gold
- Official Release Date: 1988
- Genre: Simulation > Flight > Combat
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!