DescriptionCAVELAND SPORTS NEWS Caveman Games Off To Roaring Start: Sabertooth Tigers 3, Cavemen 0 Me grab mate by feet and spin, spin, spin - then let go. Take teamwork. Thrower need balance, throwee need big cushion. By Crudla Before race, me tell Dino he no win, me make good Dino-steaks for dinner - and he guest of honor. He run real good. By Ugha Rockyville Slugger best brand club. Caveman skull only thing harder than club. Fun trying to crack it - skull not club. By Gronk Rub sticks make spark-spark. Huff 'n puff make fire. Me win gold medal then burn hand holding marshmallow in fire. By Thag Race not easy. Hungry saber-tooth chase me. But me use competitor as shield. Better him cat food than me kitty litter. By Glunk Me do Dino Vault so bully Gronk no call me cave-girl no more. Also hope Crudla watch me - she one cave-babe! By Vincent MAKE YOUR OWN HEADLINES. Six Fresh Events. Six Rad Cave Characters. Get Bashed, Beaten, Chased and Eaten. Cool Cave Action for One to Six Players.
- Name: Caveman Ugh-lympics - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Dynamix, Electronic Arts
- Official Release Date: 1988
- Genre: Sports > Individual > Athletics
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!