DescriptionHey Dudes! You're going on a most excellent adventure through history. You know the whacked-out, time-warped trip we had in the movie. Now, in the Bill & Ted's Most Excellent computer game, you'll meet some neat dead dudes, too - though you'll need more than two to pass that most heinous history exam! At the Circle K, meet Rufus, an ultra-cool messenger and his time traveling phone booth. Just dial a year and take off in time. You're looking for a bodacious bunch of historical heavyweights to bring back to San Dimas High. This is an excellent arcade/action adventure, but only the coolest of dudes will be triumphant! Can you find the answer for Socrates the philoso-fixer, take notes for Beethoven, fiddle with Nero and chill out with Joan of Arc (she's one hot chick, but it's "Miss of Arc" to you)? No way?! Yes, way! Genghis Khan likes Twinkies and Marie Antoinette is into cake, but how do you get Freud to leave his mother and get Mikey (Michaelangelo) off the ceiling? Don't forget that short, dead dude Napoleon, and there's Abe Lincoln and Billy the Kid. Plus, Uncle Al (relativ-ity) wanders randomly - hey, he's Einstein, whatcha gonna do! The animation and graphics are incredible. There's stuff digitized right outta the movie and some really neat sounds. Whoa! There's even four levels of difficulty to make this totally not easy. So be excellent to yourself and buy this computer game. Party on, dudes!
- Name: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: IntraCorp, Capstone Software
- Official Release Date: 1989
- Franchise: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
- Genre: Adventure > General
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!