DescriptionSherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson, Irene Adler, and Inspector Lestrade must solve thirty of the most difficult and intriguing cases to ever test their abilities. Each sleuth thinks he or she is the most capable of finding the solutions, so they've decided to turn each mystery into a friendly competition of their skills.
- Name: 221B Baker St. - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: IntelliCreations, Datasoft
- Official Release Date: 1986
- Franchise: Sherlock Holmes
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!