Details: The legendary assassin Travis Touchdown returns once again to the Garden of Madness! The evil Prince FU, a self-proclaimed superhero from the farthest reaches of the galaxy, has landed on Earth with his sights set on world conquest. In order to save humanity, our no-more-hero must fight to rise to the top of the Galactic Superhero Rankings, taking on each of FU's nine alien henchmen before he can earn a title match against the prince himself. That’s right, nerds—No More Heroes 3 is back and better than ever on a host of new platforms! Everyone’s favorite otaku assassin, Travis Touchdown, has been forced out of retirement to defend not only Santa Destroy, but Earth itself. This time, "number-one assassin" won't cut it; Travis will have to take on the superhero from beyond the stars in an intergalactic test of might. It's his toughest challenge yet, but with a full repertoire of new abilities, tools, and jobs at his disposal, he'll prove he's more than a middle-aged has-been who talks to his cat. Dust off that beam katana, snap on those shades, and kill or be killed!
- Day 1 Edition contains a 5.3” x 7.3” softcover 70-page art book, a CD featuring select songs from the soundtrack, and a 7” x 4” Santa Destroy commemorative biker license plate, all in a custom box with an original illustration
- Grow Your Galactic Legend - In classic No More Heroes style, the Galactic Superhero Rankings are packed with outrageous boss battles, each oozing with personality; Soar through the ranks and prove you're the baddest in the universe
- Old Dog, New Tricks - From beam katana boss to wrestling pro, Travis can do it all; Take violence to new extremes with the customizable Death Glove, and punish those deadly invaders with combat that suits your style
- Superheroic Side Hustles - Explore Santa Destroy on Travis’ Demzamtiger to pick up odd jobs, from Coast Guard missions to toilet cleaning, then hit the road to unique locales like Neo Brazil and Thunderdome to keep the cash rolling in
- Bolder, Badder, and Better Than Ever - Thanks to sharper visuals, No More Heroes 3 has never looked better; Add in improved load times and better responsiveness, and you’ll be dishing out eye-popping ultra-violence in no time
Release Date: 10-11-2022
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.