DescriptionSo, your company has transferred you to their Transylvania office, and you're looking for a place to live? Something private, spacious, with a view? Well, we have just the thing for you. Welcome to The Castles of Doctor Creep. Thirteen different models open for your inspection. Just step inside... Oh? You want to leave already? I'm afraid that's simply not possible...not until you have taken the complete tour. You'll notice that we have all the modern conveniences. Electrostatic energy generators to warm things up. Piped-in music which I'm sure you will find quite haunting. Doors galore, and you never know what you will find on the other side. Once the death rays start lining up behind you, however, I know you will be eager to find out. You may want to step lively over trap doors and through the force fields--we've lost several prospective buyers that way. Over there, of course, is mummy's room. Mummy seems to be all wrapped up at the moment, but probably not for long. And a living room? At The Castles of Doctor Creep, all the rooms are living, although many of the occupants are not. Neighbors, you ask? I know you will love them even if they do bear an uncanny resemblance to Frankenstein's Monster. Well, I really must be leaving now. I'm sure you can find your way around. Don't be alarmed. There's a key in here somewhere. You will find your way out eventually...and if not, Doctor Creep will be back shortly and you can help him with his, ah, experiments. Goodbye now...and good luck.
- Name: The Castles of Doctor Creep - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Broderbund
- Official Release Date: 1984
- Genre: Action > Platformer > 2D
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!