DescriptionIt's the rollicking 30's and someone has killed popular singer Johnny Rock in this action-packed gangster whodunit. The player will need to navigate the back streets, gaming halls, funeral parlors and the dirty sections of this city to get at the clues held by a number of shady characters and solve this murder mystery. Bad guys with machine guns provide a high level of shooting action.
- Name: Who Shot Johnny Rock? - CD-I
- Platform: CD-I
- Developer & Publisher: American Laser Games, Philips Media
- Official Release Date: 1995
- Genre: Action > Shooter > Light Gun
- Age Rating: ESRB T
- Descriptor(s): Realistic Violence
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!